Covenant Creators is a virtual mentoring program provided by WiCL that answers the question of "How do I better lead as a Christian?" Any woman of any age who is a Stellar or Elite member of WiCL can participate in the program. We seek to serve the whole person in a safe, non-judgmental and small group environment.
· Participants will move through the program as a group of 20 women, meeting once a month. A new group will begin every 6 months
· Monthly, virtual meetings will last 90 minutes opening with an opportunity to interact in the larger group. Participants will then join smaller mentoring groups focused on the topics of Spirituality, Family Relationships, Career and Leadership. Participants will stay in their chosen group for the duration of the program so that a high quality, safe space is created for each participant
· Setting personal goals will be everyone's first assignment
· Growth-focused questions will be discussed in the small group so that positive movement can be made and supported by all participants
· Prayer will be a part of each meeting so that participants feel their spiritual awareness grow and their anxiety decrease. God is holding everyone in the palm of His hand.
Interested in joining Covenant Creators? The current session is closed; however, you can be added to a waiting list for the next session starting Spring 2022.