Women in Christian Leadership believes (in)...
• ...one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. John 14:26-15:26.
• ...the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• ...the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• ...that salvation involves repentance, a turning from one's own way to God's way; salvation is through personal faith in the Lord Jesus.
• ...we have been commissioned by God to know
and obey His Word and make disciples of all nations.