Covenant Creators is a virtual mentoring program offered by Women in Christian Leadership that answers the question of "How do I develop into a more effective Christian woman leader?" Women at every leadership level are encouraged to participate. We seek to serve the whole person in a safe, non-judgmental and small group environment.
The program launched in 2022 as a pilot and will accept its first group in 2023. If you're interested in joining us, the following is what you can expect:
• You will progress through the program as a group of 20 women, meeting once a month. A new group will begin every 6 months
• Monthly, virtual meetings will last 90 minutes, opening with an opportunity to interact in the larger group. You will then join smaller mentoring groups focused on the topics of Spirituality, Family Relationships, Career and Leadership. You will stay in your chosen group for the duration of the program so that a safe space is created.
• You will be asked to set personal goals for your participation
• You will both act as a peer mentor and have a peer mentor as part of the program to help reinforce session materials and personal goals in between meetings
• Growth-focused questions will be discussed in the small group so that positive movement can be made and supported by everyone
• Prayer will be a part of each meeting so that you feel your spiritual awareness grow and your anxiety decrease. God is holding everyone in the palm of His hand!
The book of Ecclesiastes (4:7-11) reminds us that we cannot go it alone. Two can accomplish more than twice as much as one. And, if we fall, the other one can provide support. That is the power of women mentoring other women through a closer walk with God, our ultimate mentor. Covenant Creators is your chance to feel the difference mentoring can make in your life.
Please complete the application by clicking here. If you have questions, please contact Dr. Rhonda Reagh, email@example.com